The Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona (BIAAZ) is a non-profit organization working to improve the lives of those living with brain injuries and their families.
The Arizona Governor's Council on Spinal and Head Injuries supports the Alliance's resource facilitation, coordination activities and related services.
- Resource facilitation and coordination for brain injury survivors and family members,
- Education for professionals, survivors, families, and community members,
- Public awareness and advocacy activities.
On their website, you'll find:
- An extensive online resource directory,
- Information about brain injury,
- Upcoming events and activities.
BIAAZ is a member of the United States Brain Injury Alliance.
To learn more: Visit the Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona.
BIAAZ Virtual Events
Think Tall - Don't Fall - Every Tuesday from 2:00pm-3:00pm AZ Time (MST) BIAAZ hosts the Think Tall - Don't Fall program. Sessions run through the middle of December 2021. Registration is required. REGISTER HERE.
Brain Health CEO - Leadership Breakfast - October 22nd, 2021 held virtually at 7:30am-9:30am AZ/MST. Additonal details are available on BIAAZ Event Page.
For a listing of other virtual events being offered by BIAAZ please visit their Virtual Events Calendar